Kayira Law's music attorneys are some of the most nationally and internationally well-respected in the Midwest. Our attorneys have represented some of the world's foremost recording artists, songwriters, performers, producers and personal managers. We are counsel to music publishing, recording and production companies, digital distributors of music, talent agencies and promoters.
We have extensive experience negotiating, drafting and evaluating:
• Recording, Songwriting, Publishing and Distribution Agreements
• Record Producer Agreements
• Music and Sampling Clearances
• Film and Television Soundtrack Agreements
• Sponsorship and Endorsement Deals
• Merchandising, Touring and Other Live Performance Agreements
• Management and Agent Representation Agreements
Our attorneys are adept at forming record labels, publishing companies and production companies, as well as artist loan-out companies and intra-group agreements. We also utilize significant resources to ensure that our client's copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary rights are protected and enforced.
Call us at (314) 310-0144 or click here to fill in the contact form to arrange your first consultation.